Whether you recently visited our store for the first time, have been a regular for a while, or you met us at a recent local event, we want you to know how to have the best experience possible when coming in to shop, calling to place an order or visiting us virtually through our new online store.
With many practicing safe distancing guidelines during the past several months due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have implemented several new ways to get what you need for your pet and stay connected socially, while keeping your health status in mind. Below, we have listed a few tips for the many ways you can receive our unique products and services safely, so that your pets never go without what they need.
Shopping and Orders
- Browsing in-store is very safe. Simply wear a facemask and keep a safe social distance while visiting our store in person. Our team wears face masks and practices regular common sense hygiene between each interaction with customers (i.e. washing hands/using hand sanitizer, wiping down common surfaces with Lysol wipes and monitoring health signs before reporting to work every day). We love seeing you in person and pets are welcome on leash!
- Curbside Pickup is a great option for you if you have health risks or special concerns for family members. You can call ahead to get us to help you shop over the phone, or shop via our new online store. Once all your items are ready for pick up, just head to the store, pull into a parking spot out front and call our store number to let us know you are here. Your order will be brought out to your trunk or back seat as soon as you arrive.
- Home Delivery to your front porch is also available to customers who live within 12 miles of the store. Orders that are in-stock can be delivered the same day when placed before 2pm, or the next business day for orders placed after 2pm. Orders can be placed over the phone or via our new online store. The minimum order for free delivery is just $49.99 before tax, or pay just $5.99 for delivery.
We have built Paleo Pet Goods to be connected with you so we can ensure you get what you need before you run out of supplies. With many pets having special dietary sensitivities, it is not ideal for their food to be changed suddenly because of the supply running out. For this reason, we have many ways to keep you informed about reminders, holiday hours, events and promotions.
- Email is our default option for staying in the loop with us throughout the year. Customers are added to the email list automatically and from there preferences can be updated with the links provided in our emails.
- Text is a secondary default option for getting updates, especially since emails are not usually seen right away. Our Text Alert Keywords can be found below.
- Social Media is another place where customers can receive our updates. Simply follow our page(s) on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok for updates, education and fun!
Text Alert Keywords
- WEEKLYORDER - Get a reminder every Monday morning so you don't forget to place an order for pet food, treats and more!
- PPGUPDATE - Join this general list for our alerts that will keep you informed about the store, hours of operations and anything else that is important, like major storms for example. New customers are added to this list after their first visit to the store or placing an online order.
- CATPROMO - Join this list to get alerts about specials for your cat.
- DOGPROMO - Join this list to get alerts about specials for your dog.
To subscribe to any of these lists, just text the keyword separately to 877-805-0938. You will receive an opt-in confirmation for each keyword you text to us.
Thank you so much for choosing Paleo Pet Goods! We appreciate your business and sincerely love helping you and your pets!
Store Manager and Owner