The Best Array of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Order of Feeders & Waterers for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to tailor the pet dish to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages include generally having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are usually retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Paleo Pet Goods in Webster, TX. We stock many dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (832) 240-4063 to find out more!
Awesome store and employees are always very nice and knowledgeable about their products. My dogs are so much healthier and energetic on the raw food diet. Now I only take them to the vet for routine checkups. No more monthly sick visits for allergies, ear infections, hair loss, skin lesions, special medicated shampoos etc. Raw food diet is well worth the extra cost in my opinion. It's actually saving me money since I'm not constantly taking my dogs to the vet. Bonus: you can order online and they do weekly deliveries. It's great!
Sweet lady. Good products.
Was our first time here, theybwere very knowledgeable and helpful when looking for the right food for our dogs
Wonderful, kind-hearted team with whom I've done business for more than a dozen years!
Absolutely love this store. The staff is very knowledgeable. The food I ordered for my fur babies came in very fast.